Carrot beans stir fry recipe is one of the most simple side dish. While boiling / steaming vegetables, always half cook it, this helps to retain its natural color and nutrients. This is the best side dish for vatha kozhambu, sambar, variety rice dishes, etc.,
Carrot – 1 cup (finely chopped)
Beans – 1 cup (finely chopped)
Onion – 1 no. small finely chopped
Fresh coconut (grated) – 1 tbsp
Green chili – 2 nos. chopped
Ginger – 1 tsp finely chopped
Turmeric – ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Oil – 1 tsp
Mustard – 1 tsp
Cumin / jeera – 1tsp
Curry leaves – 3 -4 leaves
- First half cook the vegetables by adding turmeric & keep aside.
- Heat oil on the pan, splutter the mustard, add cumin & curry leaves.
- Now add the onion, green chilies, ginger, garlic & sauté it for 2 minutes.
- After that add the boiled vegetables & sauté it for another 3 minutes.
- Finally garnish with fresh grated coconut & cilantro.
- Serve hot & enjoy it…